This scholarship application can be taken up by all international students that wish to enroll in an undergraduate programme at Alfred State. Students with a minimum 3.25 GPA and adequate English language proficiency will be considered for this $7,000 scholarship.
Application Deadline: Recommended application deadline dates are;
- May 15 for an August entry or
- October 15 for a January entry
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $7,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- have a 213 TOEFL exam score (79-80 on Internet-based exams, 550 on paper exams).
- have a 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted).
- have a combined reading/writing and math SAT score of1270,
- be a member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- meet any 2 of the above criteria.
- possess a high school/secondary diploma. SAT or ACT scores are optional.