The Victorian Government is offering Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship to outstanding students who are interested in studying a degree program at RMIT University – Australia. This scholarship opportunity is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s degree or Masters by coursework
Value of Awards: AU$2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
- You must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
- You must have a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- You must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
- You must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive and accept a packaged pathway offer letter to study at RMIT to commence in July 2021 intake or onwards with a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Complete an Expression of Interest