Sales of application forms will commence on Monday 31st January 2022 and will be closed on Monday 28th February, 2022.
The vacancies exist only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
1.NCE plus First Degree
2. B.A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
3. First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
4. Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post-Graduate Diploma in Education.
5. Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
6. NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
- Computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission via https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Click on portal
- Click here to apply
- Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password
- Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website https://www.gombe.igr.ng for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remita Invoice
- Select Revenue Head – Teachers’ Service Commission
- Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Café or POS to make your payment.
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address
- Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.
For more details on guidelines for application, visit the TSC website or the Commission’s office at Federal Low-cost behind Donkay Hotel, Gombe.
28th February 2022.